2011 Valentine’s Collection features Love & Kisses line; special Sunday hours for the occasion.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sharon Arnold, Gravina, Smith, Matte & Arnold Marketing and PR, 239-275-5758239-275-5758, email@example.com
FORT MYERS, Fla. (Jan. 31, 2011) – Searching for the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day? Norman Love Confections has the answer with a collection of heart-shaped confections uniquely packaged for this special occasion.
The 2011 Valentine’s Collection features eight heart-shaped chocolates, including four Love & Kisses flavors, packaged in special heart boxes, as well as in Norman Love Confections’ green gift boxes, along with an assortment of 36 signature flavors.
“To better meet the needs of our valued customers, we will be open Sunday, Feb. 13 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.,” said Chef Norman Love. “We want to ensure that we can assist all the romantics who are searching for the ideal gift to give their loved ones, friends and secret admirers.”
This year’s Valentine’s Collection, made with the finest and freshest ingredients, includes:
- Red Hot Love: milk chocolate confection filled with a cinnamon milk chocolate ganache (Love & Kisses)
- True Love: simple yet sophisticated single-origin dark chocolate ganache in a dark chocolate shell (Love & Kisses)
- Berry Kiss: puree of fresh wild raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and cherries mixed with white chocolate ganache in a white chocolate shell (Love & Kisses)
- French Kiss: dark chocolate confection with a Madagascar vanilla bean and white chocolate ganache center (Love & Kisses)
- Pistachio Cherry: milk chocolate confection containing fresh tart cherry and vanilla jam layered on top of a Sicilian pistachio ganache with a touch of amaretto
- Strawberry: heavenly couverture saturated with fresh strawberries encased in white chocolate White Chocolate Raspberry: combination of tart fresh raspberries swirled into sweet creamy white chocolate
- Passion Fruit: heart-shaped dark chocolate confection opens to a burst of passion fruit-infused dark chocolate ganache
Chocolatier Norman Love’s ultimate collections of handmade chocolates are among the most coveted by devotees who expect nothing less than perfection. Each individual creation, an edible work of art, is made from the finest ingredients, no preservatives, using only the best quality of chocolates, butter, spices, nuts, purées and flavors. The famous green gift boxes feature the eight 2011 Valentine’s flavors and an assortment of NLC’s 36 signature flavors with prices beginning at $13 for a five-piece box. The ultra-premium dark chocolate collection, Norman Love Confections BLACK™, is available in heart shapes for Valentine’s with prices beginning at $15 for a five-piece box.
His handmade chocolates have been lauded numerous times by a leading consumer ratings magazine, which repeatedly names them the nation’s best. Most recently, Love was honored as a Top 10 Chocolatier in North America and was featured in the December 2009 issue of Dessert Professional Magazine.
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes ultra-premium, handcrafted artisanal chocolates. Based in Fort Myers, the corporate headquarters encompasses both production and retail operations. The Chocolate Salon is a stylish retail shop with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies.
For more information or to place an order, call 239-561-7215239-561-7215, toll free 866-515-2121866-515-2121, or visit www.normanloveconfections.com. The Chocolate Salon is located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, east of I-75, off Daniels Parkway in Fort Myers, and is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.