Dark Chocolate Artist Announces Valentine’s Day Chocolate Collection & Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Hearts to Benefit Boston Red Sox Foundation and American Heart Association
Dark Chocolate Artist, Norman Love Confections, Announces
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Collection & Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Hearts to Benefit
Boston Red Sox Foundation and American Heart Association.
Handcrafted White, Milk & Dark Chocolate Hearts Say ‘I Love You’ Sweetly.
February 14th is known as a day of love and Norman Love Confections (NLC) announced today its handcrafted white, milk and dark chocolate limited edition Valentine’s Day heart flavors. For the first time, NLC is producing a heart healthy Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Heart collection, where a portion of the proceeds are being donated to the Boston Red Sox Foundation’s Heart Walk Team with the American Heart Association.
Founder of NLC Norman Love, one of North America’s Top 10 Chocolatiers, and his wife Mary Love both have heart disease in their immediate family.
“Our partnership with the Boston Red Sox Foundation and the American Heart Association is particularly one that hits close to home and we are glad we have the opportunity to raise funds and awareness for this cause,” Love explains.
The Boston Red Sox Foundation is proud to partner with Norman Love Confections for such a great cause, according to Todd Stephenson, Special Advisor Florida Operations and 2009 Heart Walk Chair. “We are so thankful Norman Love and his team stepped up to the plate.”
NLC has a proven history of supporting the local and surrounding community. In 2009, NLC supported more than 250 organizations and events.
“Mary and Norman truly have a passionate affection of helping others around them,” American Heart Association’s Vice President of Field Operations for SWFL Regan Goldberg says.
Dark Chocolate Artist, Norman Love says the 2010 Valentine’s Day collection features some of the new core flavors for 2010 and a first-time heart shape of the newly released ultra-premium dark chocolate line, Norman Love Confections BLACK™.
“Valentine’s Day is our biggest holiday of the year,” Love says. “We have found as years pass, the tradition of giving chocolate does not go out of fashion; however, we do try to make the chocolate sensation new each year by introducing new heart flavors.”
Following is a description of the 2010 Valentine’s Day Limited Edition Chocolate Heart Flavors:
- White Chocolate Raspberry: Our seasonal lover’s favorite takes a permanent place in our hearts with tart fresh raspberry swirled into sweet creamy white chocolate.
- Passion Fruit: An appropriately named heart-shaped fine dark chocolate confection that opens to a burst of fruit-infused dark chocolate ganache for an island-style taste sensation.
- Vanilla Latte: The sweet taste of vanilla and white chocolate mingle with delightfully bitter espresso inside a milk chocolate shell.
- Tahitian Caramel: It begins with a layer of creamy milk chocolate filled with a buttery caramel center that oozes the essence of vanilla beans.
- Cookies ‘N’ Cream: The fine dark chocolate crunch and smooth white filling you’d expect from this all-time favorite treat.
- 70% Complexite: A dark chocolate lovers dream, rich 70% dark chocolate made from the blend of nine select beans each roasted to perfection and conveying the hints of fruit, floral, and earthy spice naturally present in the chocolate.
- Strawberry: A heavenly couverture saturated with ripe strawberries make a creamy filling that will feel like summer all year long.
- Keylime: Classic and simple, made with fresh key lime juice and the feeling of a little Florida sunshine with each bite.
For Valentine’s Day, Dark Chocolate Artist, NLC is offering a 20-piece and a 30-piece heart shaped box with assorted chocolates (heart shapes included) and retails for $50 and $65 respectively and a 15-piece box featuring all heart shape chocolates, which retails for $32. Prices do not include shipping and applicable taxes.
The Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Heart Limited Edition line is available in the following sizes: a five-piece box ($15), containing one of each flavor; a 10-piece box ($25), with two of each type; and a 15-piece box ($35) with three pieces per flavor. Prices do not include shipping and applicable taxes.
For interviews or images, please contact Jennifer Thomas, email@example.com or 239-288-7483239-288-7483. For more information, please visit: www.NormanLoveConfections.com
About Norman Love Confections:
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes ultra-premium, handcrafted artisanal chocolates. Based in Fort Myers, Fla., the corporate headquarters encompasses both the production and retail operations. The Chocolate Salon is a stylish retail shop with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies. For more information about the Dark Chocolate Artist, Norman Love Confections, visit the Chocolate Salon located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, off Daniels Parkway, in Fort Myers, call toll free 866-515-2121866-515-2121 or visit www.normanloveconfections.com.
About the American Heart Association:
Founded in 1924, the American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to building healthier lives, free of heart disease and stroke. These diseases, America’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers, and all other cardiovascular diseases claim nearly 870,000 lives a year. In fiscal year 2007-2008, the association invested nearly $560 million in research, professional and public education, and advocacy and community service programs to help all Americans live longer, healthier lives. To learn more, call 1-800-AHA-USA11-800-AHA-USA1 or visit americanheart.org.