Norman Love Confections Unveils Seven New Ultra-Premium Chocolate Flavors
Find out more about the seven new ultra-premium chocolate flavors that focus on comfort foods and popular American dishes.
Media Contact: Jennifer Thomas, FSR Ventures – 239-288-7483239-288-7483
Handcrafted White, Milk & Dark Chocolates Tempt Chocolate Lovers
FORT MYERS, FL—June 16, 2009—Seven new handcrafted white, milk and dark chocolate flavors have been introduced into award-winning Norman Love Confections’ (NLC) 2009 product line complete with 36 flavors and its new ultra-premium dark chocolate line titled Norman Love Confections BLACK™. New 2009 flavors include: Banana Nut Bread; Chocolate Pretzel; Creole Truffle; Honey Toffee Truffle; Key Lime Shell; Passion Panna Cotta; and Toasted Almond.
Chocolatier and founder of NLC Norman Love explains that through a collaborative process, his team works to put together identifiable single flavors stemming from American foods and beverages.
“Regardless of the new flavors we focus on making each piece of premium chocolate perfect with the freshest ingredients,” Love says. “We also try our best to transfer the flavor profile with an aesthetic. Americans eat with their eyes, so delivering a visual wow factor in addition to the taste wow is critical.”
The 2009 new flavors focus on comfort foods and popular American dishes. “Many of us have memories of our mom or grandmother as a child from the kitchen,” Love states. “Who cannot recall the fresh baked smell of banana nut bread?”
Following is a description of the newly unveiled 2009 flavors:
- Banana Nut Bread: A rich banana ganache with roasted walnuts and a touch of vanilla.
- Chocolate Pretzel: A fun and flavorful pairing crunchy baked pretzels and rich dark chocolate.
- Creole Truffle: A 49% dark Venezuelan Chocolate made from Criolo beans and blended with cream and butter.
- Honey Toffee Truffle: A buttery vanilla toffee ganache made with Tasmanian Honey and blended with Swiss milk chocolate.
- Key Lime Shell: Classic and simple, made with fresh key lime juice and the feeling of a little Florida sunshine with each bite.
- Passion Panna Cotta: A light buttermilk ganache layered with passion fruit and vanilla jam covered in white chocolate.
- Toasted Almond: Roasted almonds blended into a Swiss white chocolate ganache and accented with a touch of amaretto and Kahlua.
All of NLC’s regular assorted boxes are available in 10-, 15-, 18-, 25- and 36-piece boxes starting at $22 for the 10-piece box (prices do not including shipping and applicable taxes). For those visiting NLC’s chocolate salon in Ft. Myers, Florida, they can indulge in a piece of luxury for as little as $1.50.
Most recently, NLC has been recognized by the Robb Report and Consumer Reports touting NLC ultra-premium chocolates as top in the country.
For interviews or images, please contact Jennifer Thomas, 239-288-7483239-288-7483. For more information, please visit our Web site.
About Norman Love Confections:
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes ultra-premium, handcrafted artisanal chocolates. Based in Fort Myers, Fla., the corporate headquarters encompasses both the production and retail operations. The Chocolate Salon is a stylish retail shop with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies. For more information about Norman Love Confections, visit the Chocolate Salon located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, off Daniels Parkway, in Fort Myers, call toll free 866-515-2121866-515-2121 or visit us online.