Norman Love Confections Announces Mother's Day Collection, Eight Sweet Ways to Say 'I Love You' Mom Starting April 26th.
Norman Love Confections Announces Mother’s Day Collection, Eight Sweet Ways to Say ‘I Love You’ Mom Starting April 26th.
Fort Myers, Florida — April 19th, 2010 — Norman Love Confections (NLC) announced today its Mother’s Day limited edition collection complete with eight handcrafted white, milk and dark chocolate flavors from Vanilla Latte to Cookies ‘N’ Cream. These sweet Mother’s Day chocolates are available starting Monday, April 26th, both online and at the NLC Chocolate Salon, through Saturday, May 8th.
Founder of NLC and one of North America’s Top 10 Chocolatiers Norman Love says moms are the foundation of comfort and chocolate is a comforting gourmet treat for many.
“At Norman Love Confections, mom’s homemade cooking is an inspiration for our chocolate creations,” Love says. “Many of our quality chocolate flavors stir up childhood memories of baking with mom. We try to recreate these family traditions with a contemporary and artistic approach using chocolate interpretations.”
Following is a description of the 2010 Mother’s Day Limited Edition Chocolate Flavors:
- White Chocolate Raspberry: Our seasonal lover’s favorite takes a permanent place in our hearts with tart fresh raspberry swirled into sweet creamy white chocolate.
- Tahitian Caramel: It begins with a layer of creamy milk chocolate filled with a buttery caramel center that oozes the essence of vanilla beans.
- Cookies ‘N’ Cream: The fine dark chocolate crunch and smooth white filling you’d expect from this all-time favorite treat.
- 70% Complexite: A dark chocolate lovers dream, rich 70% dark chocolate made from the blend of nine select beans each roasted to perfection and conveying the hints of fruit, floral, and earthy spice naturally present in the chocolate.
- Strawberry: A heavenly couverture saturated with ripe strawberries make a creamy filling that will feel like summer all year long.
- Vanilla Cupcake: Sweet cream and vanilla frosting ganache mixed with tiny cake pieces in a perfect little bite.
- Vanilla Latte: The sweet taste of vanilla and white chocolate mingle with delightfully bitter espresso inside a milk chocolate shell.
- Passion Fruit: An appropriately named heart-shaped fine dark chocolate confection that opens to a burst of fruit-infused dark chocolate ganache for an island-style taste sensation.
All of NLC’s assorted boxes are available in 5-, 10-, 15-, 18-, 25-, 36- and 50-piece boxes featuring an assortment of popular flavors from NLC’s core line, starting at $13 through $95 (prices do not include shipping and applicable taxes). The 5-piece and 15-piece Mother's Day Gift boxes features heart shaped chocolates offered in the limited edition flavors.
For interviews or images, please contact Jennifer Thomas, email@example.com or 239-573-0088. For more information, please visit: www.NormanLoveConfections.com.
About Norman Love Confections:
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes ultra-premium, handcrafted artisanal chocolates. Based in Fort Myers, Fla., the corporate headquarters encompasses both the production and retail operations. The Chocolate Salon is a stylish retail shop with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies. For more information about Norman Love Confections, visit the Chocolate Salon located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, off Daniels Parkway, in Fort Myers, call toll free 866-515-2121 or visit www.normanloveconfections.com.