Norman Love Confections Debuts Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Sipping Chocolates
Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your chocolate experience with Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Sipping Chocolates. A gourmet collection of dark chocolate featuring rich single-origin chocolates from five of the finest growing regions in the world.
Media Contact: Jennifer Thomas, FSR Ventures - 239-573-0088
Features Cocoa Beans from Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Bolivia, Venezuela & Madagascar
FORT MYERS, FL—November 6, 2009—Chocolate lovers can indulge in a luxury winter favorite as they take a sip of hot chocolate around the world. Award-winning Chocolatier and Founder of Norman Love Confections (NLC) Norman Love introduces Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Sipping Chocolate, a gourmet collection of dark chocolate featuring rich single-origin chocolates from five of finest growing regions in the world.
Each tin of sipping chocolates contains one of the five flavors featured in the Norman Love Confections BLACK™ ultra-premium chocolate collection, which debuted in 2008. This is the first product launch extension to NLC’s handcrafted Norman Love Confections BLACK™ ultra-premium chocolate line.
“As with our chocolates, we create products that our consumers want and that are often based in American traditions. Who cannot remember sipping hot cocoa on a cool evening?” Love asks. “In creating the Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Sipping Chocolate line, I want to continue to expose customers to dark chocolate, to tempt the taste buds, and to re-create a nostalgic chocolate experience.”
Maximizing the chocolate experience, Love recommends pairing the Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Sipping Chocolate with the corresponding Norman Love Confections BLACK™ artisan confections.
Norman Love Confections BLACK™ features confections made with five signature couvertures (from the French word for ‘cover’). These couvertures are made by the well-respected Swiss supplier Max Felchlin AG, a 100-year-old boutique manufacturer recognized internationally for their high quality cocoa products.
Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Sipping Chocolate features five ultra premium dark chocolate varieties:
- 74 percent Hacienda Elvesia, an elegant, robust chocolate with notes of black tea and a hint of tobacco made with beans from the Dominican Republic. The processing method produces a fruity note that is sustained by a refreshing hint of orange and a splash of grapefruit.
- 72 percent Arriba, made with cocoa beans of the prized Nacional from Arriba Mocache, Los Rios, Ecuador. This chocolate’s flavor is enhanced by intense coffee and licorice fragrances. A gentle processing technique gives rise to an intense dried plum bouquet and a long finish of flowery black currants.
- 68 percent Cru Sauvage, the world’s first chocolate made from beans harvested from wild cacao trees growing in the Beni region of north-eastern Bolivia. This harmonious chocolate possesses fresh lemon and grapefruit notes, an intense dried plum bouquet, and an exquisite hint of vanilla.
- 65 percent Maracaibo Clasificado, made with noble criollo cocoa from the vicinity of Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela.This well-balanced chocolate is enhanced by coffee and plum aromas with an undercurrent of orange blossom and cinnamon, possessing a light, sweet raisin bouquet.
- 64 percent Madagascar, made with cocoa beans of the trinitario variety from Sambirano, Madagascar, an island off the southeast coast of Africa. This is a fruity chocolate with a roasted hazelnut aroma and wild berry notes as well as a subtle hint of clove and cedar.
Love believes that the ongoing creation of quality, handmade products is imperative for his business success. “In a competitive environment, we continue to strive to develop and launch new products that our customers want,” Love says. “It has never been more imperative to maintain and create to be better than yesterday.”
The Norman Love Confections BLACK™ Sipping Chocolate line is available in five flavors and retails for $19.50 each. Available for online ordering or at the Norman Love Confections Chocolate Salon, located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, off Daniels Parkway, in Fort Myers, Florida.
For interviews or images, please contact Jennifer Thomas, 239-573-0088. For more information, please visit our Web site.
About Norman Love Confections:
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes ultra-premium, handcrafted artisanal chocolates. Based in Fort Myers, Fla., the corporate headquarters encompasses both the production and retail operations. The Chocolate Salon is a stylish retail shop with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies. For more information about Norman Love Confections, visit the Chocolate Salon located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, off Daniels Parkway, in Fort Myers, call toll free 866-515-2121 or visit us online.