More than one way to express your love this Valentine’s Day
FORT MYERS, Fla. (Jan. 20, 2014) – This Valentine’s Day Norman Love Confections offers many ways to express your love during the most romantic holiday of the year. Gifts from the award-winning chocolatier will capture the heart of your loved one.
The Valentine’s Day 2014 flavors include:
- Wicked Game – devil’s food cake; devilishly decadent milk and dark chocolate are blended with European butter and heavy cream within a dark chocolate shell
- Only You – vanilla bean; pure and perfect Swiss white chocolate is swirled into vanilla bean cream and butter, contrasting beautifully with a bittersweet shell
- Sweet Love – chocolate fudge; sweet dark chocolate and sugars are spun into a silky fudge filling and dipped in dark chocolate
- Sugar Sugar – sugar cookie; heartwarming fresh baked sugar cookies are mixed with almond ganache in white chocolate
- Cherish You – cherry almond; a cherished combination of tart cherry and toasted almond ganache wrapped in a thin layer of Swiss white chocolate
- Heart of Gold – orange caramel; sweet golden caramel, deglazed with fresh squeezed orange juice and vanilla, covered in milk chocolate
- Fever – cinnamon “red hot;” feverishly delicious cinnamon-laden Swiss milk chocolate ganache truffle
- Wild Thing – peanut butter marshmallow; the combination will drive you wild with layers of sweet white chocolate marshmallow and creamy milk chocolate peanut butter
Each individual creation is handmade with the finest ingredients, no preservatives, using only the best quality of chocolates, butter, spices, nuts, purees and flavors.
The custom-designed heart-shaped Valentine’s gift boxes, filled with 10 heart-shaped pieces is $25 and a 24-piece assortment with heart-shaped and signature chocolates is $50. NLC’s famous green gift boxes feature the eight 2014 Valentine’s flavors along with an assortment of NLC’s 36 signature flavors with a five-piece box for $13.25; 10-piece box for $23; 15-piece box for $33; 25-piece box for $48.50; and a 50-piece box for $95.
Norman Love Potion™ is 14 ounces of rich dark sipping chocolate, a rich bittersweet chocolate made with pure cane sugar and vanilla beans that will satisfy all dark chocolate lovers. Prepare the sipping chocolate hot or cold and customize each cup by adding one of the six Norman Love Potion™ flavored sugars. Flavor selection packages are available for $29.50 and include:
- Unlimited Possibility, one tube each of Dragon’s Fire, Pure Darkness, Liquid Gold, Tropical Oasis and Winter’s Chill
- Dragon’s Fire, five test tubes of sugar infused with jalapeno and cayenne peppers and a touch of cinnamon and vanilla
- Pure Darkness, a pure devotion to dark chocolate with five tubes of extra dark cocoa infused sugar
- Holiday Spirit, perfect any time of the year with five tubes of fresh grated spices and pure cane sugar
- Liquid Gold, satisfyingly sweet and salty with five tubes of golden caramel and sea salt ground to fine sugar
- Tropical Oasis, experience the islands with five tubes of sweetened creamy coconut powder
- Winter’s Chill, stir up a wintery feel anytime with five tubes of sweet peppermint candy cane sugar
Love Origins® is an exclusive line of premium eating chocolate – six chocolates chosen for their unique flavor qualities as well as the amazing stories of discovery, post harvesting methods and preservation unique to each. Each $26 box contains six sleeves of high cocoa mass dark chocolate wafers including Bolivian, which is made with organic beans from sustainable farms in Bolivia; Tainori, La Red and Hacienda Elvesia, made with sustainable beans of The Dominican Republic; and Alto el Sol and Fortunato No. 4, made with sustainable beans from Peru.
The organic cacao beans in Love Origins® chocolates are farmed using sound humanitarian and environmental business practices. Purchasing Love Origins® helps NLC to reward and support chocolate companies that invest in improving social and economic conditions for those who farm and harvest the cacao. Also, Norman Love Confections is investing a portion of the proceeds from Love Origins® in the Rice Stove Project, an initiative to improve the lives of cacao farm workers and families.
Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal chocolates from the Fort Myers corporate headquarters that encompasses both production and retail operations. The Fort Myers and Naples chocolate salons are stylish retail shops with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies.
The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded 12 times by a leading consumer ratings magazine including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates, and most recently as a Best Buy for Special Treats for Valentine’s Day 2013.
The Fort Myers Chocolate Salon, at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd., is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Naples Chocolate Salon, which also serves artisan gelato, at 3747 Tamiami Trail North in Parkshore Centre, is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Artisan Gelato by Norman Love, at 11300 Lindbergh Blvd., Suite 112, off Daniels Parkway in Fort Myers, east of I-75, is open Monday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, visit www.normanloveconfections.com.
Sharon Arnold, Gravina, Smith, Matte & Arnold Marketing and PR, 239-275-5758, sharon (at) gsma.pro