Ganache Chocolate Maker, Norman Love Confections, Announces Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Hearts
Handcrafted White, Milk & Dark Chocolate Hearts Say ‘I Love You’ Sweetly!
February 14th is known as a day of LOVE and Norman Love Confections (NLC) announced today its handcrafted white, milk and dark chocolate limited edition Valentine’s Day heart flavors.
Ganache Chocolate maker and founder of NLC Norman Love says the 2010 Valentine’s Day collection features some of the new core flavors for the new year.
“Valentine’s Day is our biggest holiday of the year,” Love says. “We have found as years pass, the tradition of giving chocolate does not go out of fashion; however, we do try to make the chocolate sensation new each year by introducing new heart flavors.”
Following is a description of the 2010 Valentine’s Day Limited Edition Chocolate Heart Flavors:
- White Chocolate Raspberry: Our seasonal lover’s favorite takes a permanent place in our hearts with tart fresh raspberry swirled into sweet creamy white chocolate.
- Passion Fruit: An appropriately named heart-shaped fine dark chocolate confection that opens to a burst of fruit-infused dark chocolate ganache for an island-style taste sensation.
- Vanilla Latte: The sweet taste of vanilla and white chocolate mingle with delightfully bitter espresso inside a milk chocolate shell.
- Tahitian Caramel: It begins with a layer of creamy milk chocolate filled with a buttery caramel center that oozes the essence of vanilla beans.
- Cookies ‘N’ Cream: The fine dark chocolate crunch and smooth white filling you’d expect from this all-time favorite treat.
- 70% Complexite: A dark chocolate lovers dream, rich 70% dark chocolate made from the blend of nine select beans each roasted to perfection and conveying the hints of fruit, floral, and earthy spice naturally present in the chocolate.
- Strawberry: A heavenly couverture saturated with ripe strawberries make a creamy filling that will feel like summer all year long.
- Keylime: Classic and simple, made with fresh key lime juice and the feeling of a little Florida sunshine with each bite.
For Valentine’s Day, NLC is offering the following a 20-piece and a 30-piece heart shaped box with assorted chocolates (heart shapes included) and retails for $50 and $65 respectively and a 15-piece box featuring all heart shape chocolates, which retails for $32. Prices do not including shipping and applicable taxes. These limited addition Chocolate Hearts will be available for online purchase in the beginning of 2010.
For interviews or images, please contact Jennifer Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-573-0088. For more information, please visit: www.NormanLoveConfections.com
About Norman Love Confections:
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes ultra-premium, handcrafted artisanal ganache chocolate. Based in Fort Myers, Fla., the corporate headquarters encompasses both the production and retail operations. The Chocolate Salon is a stylish retail shop with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies. For more information about Norman Love Confections, visit the Chocolate Salon located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, off Daniels Parkway, in Fort Myers, call toll free 866-515-2121 or visit www.normanloveconfections.com.