Artisan Chocolates Company Announces Easter Egg Flavors and "Buckets of LOVE" Easter Basket
Artisan Chocolates Company, Norman Love Confections Announces Easter Egg Flavors Handcrafted White, Milk & Dark Chocolate Easter Basket Treats Available March 22nd
FORT MYERS, FL—March 19, 2010—Artisan Chocolates Company, Norman Love Confections (NLC) announced today its handcrafted white, milk and dark chocolate limited edition Easter egg flavors and the availability of these holiday delights starting Monday, March 22nd, both online and at the NLC Chocolate Salon, through Saturday, April 3rd.
Founder of NLC, Norman Love, one of North America’s Top 10 Chocolatiers, says his Easter eggs are a treasured tradition.
“The quality and taste of the Easter egg chocolates delight children of all ages and either creates new traditions or recall memories of Easter pasts,” Love says. “At Norman Love Confections, we strive to produce flavors that are steeped in American traditions but are presented with a contemporary and artistic twist.”
Following is a description of the 2010 Easter Limited Edition Chocolate Egg Flavors:
- White Chocolate Raspberry: Our seasonal lover’s favorite takes a permanent place in our hearts with tart fresh raspberry swirled into sweet creamy white chocolate.
- Tahitian Caramel: It begins with a layer of creamy milk chocolate filled with a buttery caramel center that oozes the essence of vanilla beans.
- Cookies ‘N’ Cream: The fine dark chocolate crunch and smooth white filling you’d expect from this all-time favorite treat in a chocolate-speckled egg.
- 70% Complexite: A dark chocolate lovers dream, rich 70% dark chocolate made from the blend of nine select beans each roasted to perfection and conveying the hints of fruit, floral, and earthy spice naturally present in the chocolate.
- Strawberry: A heavenly couverture saturated with ripe strawberries make a creamy filling that will feel like summer all year long.
- Vanilla Cupcake: Sweet cream and vanilla frosting ganache mixed with tiny cake pieces in a perfect little bite.
- Peanut Butter: Creamy smooth Georgian peanuts combined with fine rich Swiss chocolate – a true classic done with an artistic twist.
- Key Lime: Classic and simple, made with fresh key lime juice and the feeling of a little Florida sunshine with each bite.
(Article Continues below Slideshow)
Norman Love Confection’s decadent chocolate Easter eggs are available in various gift boxes including 5-piece and 15-piece all-egg gift boxes, retailing for $13 and $32 respectively, a 10-piece gift box with eight eggs and two truffles retailing for $22, a 25-piece gift box with eight special collection eggs retailing for $48.50 and an assortment of popular flavors from NLC’s core line, and a 50-piece gift box retailing for $95 with 16 eggs and an assortment of other favorites from NLC’s traditional collection. Prices do not include shipping and applicable taxes.
In addition to the flavored Easter eggs, NLC is offering an exquisite array of gourmet artisan chocolate creations designed to honor the beauty of spring including NLC’s solid chocolate Easter bunnies, which come in milk, white and dark chocolate and retail for $6, and the NLC chocolate-covered marshmallow bunnies, which are available in a four-pack and retail for $5, are a must-have treat for 2010.
NLC is also offering a “Bucket of LOVE” for Easter. Spark someone’s imagination with this fun and cheery Easter Pail. Accented with a plush bunny pick in your choice of robin’s egg blue or lavender and pink, these pails contain the following delicious chocolate treats beloved by all ages and retails for $29.50.
- A gift box with 5 chocolate eggs from NLC’s 2010 special Easter collection
- A solid milk chocolate bunny
- Chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies
- A small hollow egg
For interviews or images, please contact Jennifer Thomas, email@example.com or 239-288-7483. For more information, please visit: www.NormanLoveConfections.com
About Norman Love Confections:
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes ultra-premium, handcrafted artisanal chocolates. Based in Fort Myers, Fla., the corporate headquarters encompasses both the production and retail operations. The Chocolate Salon is a stylish retail shop with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies. For more information about Artisan Chocolates Company, Norman Love Confections, visit the Chocolate Salon located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, off Daniels Parkway, in Fort Myers, call toll free 866-515-2121 or visit www.normanloveconfections.com.