FORT MYERS, Fla. (April 30, 2014) – While Artisan Gelato by Norman Love has built its reputation on wondrous frozen desserts, there’s now more to love at this upscale dessert parlor: savory crepes.
The shop has added six savory crepes to its menu, which makes it an ideal place to stop for a bite to eat, followed, of course, by dessert.
Norman Love, also founder of Norman Love Confections located in the same complex, added gelato to his sweet success story, then decided to put the savory dishes on the menu because of his personal love for crepes.
FORT MYERS, Fla. (April 25, 2014) – Norman Love Confections is making this Mother’s Day even sweeter with chocolates that will touch her heart.
Reflecting on childhood memories spent with mom, the 2014 Mother’s Day collection features ten heart-shaped flavors:
- Coffee Cake ~ Creamy milk chocolate confection captures the flavors of fresh-baked cinnamon coffee cake with crunchy pecan topping.
- Cherry Cheesecake ~ Fresh cherry vanilla jam and decadent cheesecake ganache embraced in a dark chocolate shell.
- Strawberry Shortcake ~ Fresh strawberry preserve over the top of a vanilla shortbread ganache, captured in a white chocolate heart.
- Vanilla Pudding ~ White chocolate custard in a thin white shell.
- Apple Pie ~ Tart and crunchy confection bursting with buttery cooked apples and fresh baked streusel, wrapped in a white chocolate shell.
- Cookie Dough ~ Dark chocolate-wrapped heart filled with cookie dough ganache, hand mixed with brown sugar, butter and mini chocolate chips.
- Brownie Batter ~ Decadent dark chocolate treat, swirled with toasted walnuts.
- German Chocolate Cake ~ Milk chocolate ganache, swirled with coconut and pecan icing, finished with a milk chocolate shell.
- Peach Cobbler ~ Tart vanilla-soaked peaches and buttery topping, captured in a white chocolate heart.
- Banana Bread ~ Chopped walnuts and ripe bananas are blended into this brown sugar and milk chocolate treat, wrapped in a creamy milk chocolate shell.
FORT MYERS, Fla. (April 15, 2014) – Norman Love Confections’ recent Easter class attendees created an Easter egg sculpture; casted, assembled and hand painted a dark chocolate egg; and created Swiss truffles to hide within it. The completed eggs were artfully packaged for personal enjoyment or gifting. Through September, the NLC chocolatiers and pastry chefs will share techniques used to create the chocolate indulgences that are ranked No. 1 in the nation. The award-winning team will lead participants in the step-by-step process of making exquisitely beautiful chocolates and desserts. Love has planned an assortment of evening classes that begin at 6:30 p.m. with a wine reception and typically end around 9 p.m. in the Fort Myers Chocolate Salon or Artisan Gelato by Norman Love. The cost is $95 per person, per class. Classes are limited, so early reservations are encouraged. For upcoming class schedule or to make reservations, call Lisa at 239-561-7215 or visit www.normanloveconfections.com.
FORT MYERS, Fla. (March 27, 2014) – Norman Love has announced the 2014 class schedule for chocolate making classes at Norman Love Confections.
Through September, the master chocolatier will share some of the techniques he uses to create the chocolate indulgences that are ranked No. 1 in the nation. Love, along with his award-winning team of artisan pastry chefs, will lead participants in the step-by-step process of making exquisitely beautiful chocolates and desserts.
Love has planned an assortment of evening classes that begin at 6:30 p.m. with a wine reception and typically end around 9:30 p.m.
FORT MYERS, Fla. (Jan. 20, 2014) – This Valentine’s Day Norman Love Confections offers many ways to express your love during the most romantic holiday of the year. Gifts from the award-winning chocolatier will capture the heart of your loved one.
Interested in news about Norman Love Confections? Sign up for our Newsletter!