Princess Cruises Debuts “Chocolate Journeys” in Partnership with World-Renowned Chocolatier Norman Love
New Program Offers Guests the Most Delectable Chocolate Experience at Sea
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (July 29, 2014) – Princess Cruises today announced a delectable new partnership with internationally acclaimed master chocolatier and pastry designer Norman Love. “Chocolate Journeys,” the line’s new onboard chocolate experience will entice guests with an impressive array of onboard chocolate offerings among which are custom-crafted desserts, chocolate and wine pairings, and exquisite chocolate bites created by one of the top names in artisan chocolate.
FORT MYERS, Fla. (July 1, 2014) – Chef Norman Love, of Norman Love Confections, has announced the promotion of Pastry Chef Miranda Prince as cake designer. Prince will oversee the design and production of custom and specialty cakes including N Love wedding cakes.
“I’m looking forward to working with clients to create the cakes of their dreams,” said Prince. “Each person and event is different and the cake should reflect their unique one-of-a-kind needs.”
With eight years of pastry experience, Prince joins NLC from a pastry supply company for artisan chefs in Fredericksburg, Texas where she was responsible for ordering and receiving product as well as assisting in production and production scheduling. From 2009 thru 2012, Prince owned Gimme Some Sugar in Las Vegas, providing pastries and custom celebrity cakes for nightclubs and hotels including Tao Las Vegas, Marquee Las Vegas, Lavo Las Vegas LAX, Pure, Savile Row, Crazy Horse, Chateau and Gallery. Prior to Gimme Some Sugar, she was a baker at Bellagio Las Vegas.
FORT MYERS, Fla. (June 6, 2014) – Norman Love recently joined nine other master pastry chefs as featured speakers at the inaugural World Pastry Stars at the Four Seasons in Milan, Italy. The sold-out event of 500 pastry chefs from around the world was recognized as a moment of comparison among pastry chefs who are acknowledged for their talents as well as for their entrepreneurism.
“We’re honored to have Norman join the other masters who have put contemporary pastry-making on the map with their shared experiences and business methods to those in the pastry and catering trades,” said Carla Icardi, director of Italian Gourmet and a sponsor of the event.
FORT MYERS, Fla. (April 30, 2014) – While Artisan Gelato by Norman Love has built its reputation on wondrous frozen desserts, there’s now more to love at this upscale dessert parlor: savory crepes.
The shop has added six savory crepes to its menu, which makes it an ideal place to stop for a bite to eat, followed, of course, by dessert.
Norman Love, also founder of Norman Love Confections located in the same complex, added gelato to his sweet success story, then decided to put the savory dishes on the menu because of his personal love for crepes.
FORT MYERS, Fla. (April 25, 2014) – Norman Love Confections is making this Mother’s Day even sweeter with chocolates that will touch her heart.
Reflecting on childhood memories spent with mom, the 2014 Mother’s Day collection features ten heart-shaped flavors:
- Coffee Cake ~ Creamy milk chocolate confection captures the flavors of fresh-baked cinnamon coffee cake with crunchy pecan topping.
- Cherry Cheesecake ~ Fresh cherry vanilla jam and decadent cheesecake ganache embraced in a dark chocolate shell.
- Strawberry Shortcake ~ Fresh strawberry preserve over the top of a vanilla shortbread ganache, captured in a white chocolate heart.
- Vanilla Pudding ~ White chocolate custard in a thin white shell.
- Apple Pie ~ Tart and crunchy confection bursting with buttery cooked apples and fresh baked streusel, wrapped in a white chocolate shell.
- Cookie Dough ~ Dark chocolate-wrapped heart filled with cookie dough ganache, hand mixed with brown sugar, butter and mini chocolate chips.
- Brownie Batter ~ Decadent dark chocolate treat, swirled with toasted walnuts.
- German Chocolate Cake ~ Milk chocolate ganache, swirled with coconut and pecan icing, finished with a milk chocolate shell.
- Peach Cobbler ~ Tart vanilla-soaked peaches and buttery topping, captured in a white chocolate heart.
- Banana Bread ~ Chopped walnuts and ripe bananas are blended into this brown sugar and milk chocolate treat, wrapped in a creamy milk chocolate shell.
Interested in news about Norman Love Confections? Sign up for our Newsletter!