FORT MYERS, Fla. (April 25, 2014) – Norman Love Confections is making this Mother’s Day even sweeter with chocolates that will touch her heart.
Reflecting on childhood memories spent with mom, the 2014 Mother’s Day collection features ten heart-shaped flavors:
- Coffee Cake ~ Creamy milk chocolate confection captures the flavors of fresh-baked cinnamon coffee cake with crunchy pecan topping.
- Cherry Cheesecake ~ Fresh cherry vanilla jam and decadent cheesecake ganache embraced in a dark chocolate shell.
- Strawberry Shortcake ~ Fresh strawberry preserve over the top of a vanilla shortbread ganache, captured in a white chocolate heart.
- Vanilla Pudding ~ White chocolate custard in a thin white shell.
- Apple Pie ~ Tart and crunchy confection bursting with buttery cooked apples and fresh baked streusel, wrapped in a white chocolate shell.
- Cookie Dough ~ Dark chocolate-wrapped heart filled with cookie dough ganache, hand mixed with brown sugar, butter and mini chocolate chips.
- Brownie Batter ~ Decadent dark chocolate treat, swirled with toasted walnuts.
- German Chocolate Cake ~ Milk chocolate ganache, swirled with coconut and pecan icing, finished with a milk chocolate shell.
- Peach Cobbler ~ Tart vanilla-soaked peaches and buttery topping, captured in a white chocolate heart.
- Banana Bread ~ Chopped walnuts and ripe bananas are blended into this brown sugar and milk chocolate treat, wrapped in a creamy milk chocolate shell.
Available April 28 through May 10, the artisan-designed Mother’s Day flavors will be included in each green signature gift box along with an assortment of 36 signature flavors; preorders begin April 21. NLC has created a special, limited edition all-hearts gift box. This treasured gift of Love includes all ten flavors from the 2014 Mother’s Day collection for $23 (plus tax and, if applicable, shipping).
Norman Love Confections creates and distributes handcrafted artisanal
chocolates from the Fort Myers corporate headquarters that encompasses both production and retail operations. The Fort Myers and Naples chocolate salons are stylish retail shops with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies.
The award-winning Fort Myers-based chocolatier has been lauded 13 times by a leading consumer ratings magazine including recognition six times for producing the best ultra-premium chocolates, and most recently as a Best Buy for
Special Chocolates for Valentine’s Day 2014.
The Fort Myers Chocolate Salon, at 11380 Lindbergh Blvd., is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The
Naples Chocolate Salon, which also serves artisan gelato, at 3747 Tamiami Trail North in Parkshore Centre, is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Gelato by Norman Love, at 11300 Lindbergh Blvd., Suite 112, off Daniels Parkway in Fort Myers, east of I-75, is open Monday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, visit www.normanloveconfections.com.
Sharon Arnold, Gravina, Smith, Matte & Arnold Marketing and PR, 239-275-5758239-275-5758, sharon (at) gsma.pro