Find out more about this year's holiday chocolate line which includes eight flavors stemming from American foods and beverages that create a contemporary vision of holidays past.
Media Contact: Jennifer Thomas, FSR Ventures - 239-288-7483239-288-7483
Handcrafted White, Milk & Dark Chocolates to Delight During Holiday Season
FORT MYERS, FL—August 3, 2009—Dreaming of a white Christmas, visions of candy canes, tastes of gingerbread and a plate of milk and cookies are just a few nostalgic images of the holiday season. These memories have been transformed into handcrafted white, milk and dark chocolates by Norman Love as part of the Norman Love Confections (NLC) 2009 Limited Edition Holiday Collection.
Chocolatier and founder of NLC Norman Love announced his holiday chocolate line and the eight flavors that stem from identifiable single flavors stemming from American foods and beverages and create a contemporary vision of holidays past.
“It was our goal to recreate a traditional Christmas and holiday scene visually and with taste using the freshest ingredients,” Love says. “This year’s holiday chocolates compliment holiday décor themes while stimulating the senses through a person’s eyes and taste buds.”
Following is a description of the 2009 Holiday Limited Edition Chocolate Flavors:
- Candy Cane: A delicious blend of Swiss white chocolate and peppermint in a beautiful red and white swirled shell, a true holiday favorite.
- Gingerbread: Freshly baked gingerbread cookies are delicately blended with creamy milk chocolate and a delicious blend of spices.
- Eggnog: Grated fresh nutmeg is infused in farm fresh cream and carefully folded with Swiss white chocolate and creamy butter to create a wonderful Christmas tradition.
- S’mores: Homemade marshmallows are melted with premium milk chocolate and blended with lightly toasted graham crackers to create a true classic indulgence.
- Hot Toddy: A wonderful blend of dark chocolate citrus and a surprising hint of heat will certainly put you in the holiday spirit.
- Rum Raisin: A holiday favorite of dark aged rum soaked raisins and premium Swiss milk chocolate all carefully blended to perfection.
- White Christmas: An old traditional blend of hazelnut praline and a creamy cinnamon ganache layered inside of a beautiful holiday colored shell.
- Milk and Cookies: The perfect treat for Santa made from freshly baked Christmas cookies and smooth Swiss white chocolate all blended together to satisfy the real kid in you.
All of NLC’s assorted boxes are available in 5-, 10-, 15-, 18-, 25-, 36- and the NEW 50-piece boxes starting at $13 through $95 (prices do not including shipping and applicable taxes).
For interviews or images, please contact Jennifer Thomas, 239-288-7483239-288-7483. For more information, please visit our Web site.
About Norman Love Confections:
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes ultra-premium, handcrafted artisanal chocolates. Based in Fort Myers, Fla., the corporate headquarters encompasses both the production and retail operations. The Chocolate Salon is a stylish retail shop with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies. For more information about Norman Love Confections, visit the Chocolate Salon located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, off Daniels Parkway, in Fort Myers, call toll free 866-515-2121866-515-2121 or visit us online.