Gourmet Chocolate Artist, Norman Love Confections, Unveils 10 New Ultra-Premium Chocolate Flavors Handcrafted White, Milk & Dark Chocolates Continue Receiving National Media Attention.
Ten new handcrafted white, milk, and dark chocolate flavors and truffles have been introduced into award-winning Norman Love Confections’ (NLC) 2010 product line complete with 36 flavors. New 2010 flavors include: 70% Dark Complexite; Champagne; Caramel Apple; Vanilla Latte; Rum Raisin; Malted Milkshake Truffle; Cherry Cordial Truffle; Almond Marzipan; Butter Pecan; and Strawberry Banana.
Founder of NLC, Gourmet Chocolate Artist, Norman Love, who was recently named as one of North America’s Top 10 Chocolatiers, explains that his artistic chocolate designs evolve around quality, freshness, and single identifiable flavors allowing customers to recognize the flavor upon taste.
“Our chocolate artisans focus first on the quality of the product and second on the aesthetic when creating our handcrafted chocolates,” Love says. “Each flavor boasts the freshest and highest quality ingredients. We never compromise on creating the best chocolate both on the inside and the outside.”
New 2010 flavors, along with the standard chocolate collection, stem from foods and beverages that stir up comfort feelings or represent contemporary twists such as fall caramel apples, champagne to toast celebrations, a vanilla latte, or colorful fruits.
“Familiar, yet surprising are feelings our chocolates stimulate,” Love adds. “We know Americans eat with their eyes so we also focus on the importance of the aesthetics to create the visual artistic appeal of each unique piece.”
Following is a description of the 10 newly unveiled 2010 flavors:
- 70% DARK COMPLEXITE: A dark chocolate lovers dream, rich 70% dark chocolate made from the blend of nine select beans each roasted to perfection and conveying the hints of fruit, floral, and earthy spice naturally present in the chocolate.
- CHAMPAGNE: Celebrate with this unique milk chocolate champagne filling, topped off with a dark chocolate shell.
- CARAMEL APPLE: Peanut butter caramel ganache is the perfect enhancement to fresh tart apples covered in a white chocolate shell.
- VANILLA LATTE: The sweet taste of vanilla and white chocolate mingle with delightfully bitter espresso inside a milk chocolate shell.
- RUM RAISIN: The raisin realizes its full flavor potential when soaked in rum and combined with a milk chocolate ganache inside a dark shell.
- MALTED MILKSHAKE TRUFFLE: Experience the youthful romance of the soda fountain with this milk chocolate confection containing Swiss milk chocolate and cream blended with traditional malted milk.
- CHERRY CORDIAL TRUFFLE: Sweet cherry jam and dark chocolate Amarena ganache create a decadent combination within a dark chocolate shell.
- ALMOND MARZIPAN: Possibly the perfect combination of salty and sweet, white chocolate marzipan ganache and almond praline awaits within a dark chocolate shell.
- BUTTER PECAN: Buttery sweet caramel and milk chocolate ganache are the perfect medium for toasted pecans in a milk chocolate shell.
- STRAWBERRY BANANA: Showcased in white chocolate, strawberry and banana is a classic combination that is universally beloved.
In addition to the 10 new flavors for 2010, NLC announced the new name of a favorite truffle titled the Dark Chocolate Cream Truffle (formerly the Creole Truffle) and a new design for the following flavors: Praline; Peanut Butter; Coconut Truffle and Gianduja Truffle.
All of NLC’s regular assorted boxes are available in 5-, 10-, 15-, 25-, and 50-piece boxes starting at $13 for the 5-piece box (prices do not including shipping and applicable taxes). For those visiting NLC’s chocolate salon in Ft. Myers, Florida, they can indulge in a piece of luxury for as little as $1.50.
Most recently, NLC has been recognized by Good Housekeeping, Vogue’s InStyle.com, iVillage touting NLC ultra-premium chocolates. In December 2009, Norman Love Confections’ Limited Edition Holiday Collection was featured as “Snack of the Day” on The Rachael Ray Show where host Rachael Ray stated the chocolates looked like little Christmas ornaments.
For interviews or images, please contact Jennifer Thomas, email@example.com or 239-288-7483239-288-7483. For more information, please visit: www.NormanLoveConfections.com
About Norman Love Confections:
Founded in 2001 by Norman and Mary Love, Norman Love Confections creates and distributes ultra-premium, handcrafted artisanal chocolates. Based in Fort Myers, Fla., the corporate headquarters encompasses both the production and retail operations. The Chocolate Salon is a stylish retail shop with an intimate ambience in which customers may purchase chocolates or linger over house-made pastries, gourmet coffees, lattes and smoothies. For more information about, Gourmet Chocolate Artist, Norman Love Confections, visit the Chocolate Salon located at 11380 Lindbergh Boulevard, off Daniels Parkway, in Fort Myers, call toll free 866-515-2121866-515-2121 or visit www.normanloveconfections.com